Zarbon's MT Freiza Zarbon's MT Freiza

Meh.

I'm not sure what to review this since I'm not too much of a DBZ fan.

It's a Halo BETA It's a Halo BETA

Very good!

Good job on this! I like all your work! I hope this flash comes out soon.

Doodle Doodle

Not good

Very Bad. You are not the first one to make one of these. The song was horrible, and so were the drawings. Come up with better ideas, try better next time.

Ackbar : Bbq-ish Ackbar : Bbq-ish

I get it.

The joke is so obvious, whoever doesn't get this is probably a dim-wit.

Ackbar : Halo 3 Beta Ackbar : Halo 3 Beta

Hilirious.

This is great, short, sweet and funny.

Also, I got to voice act in it.

Naruto Ninja Pirates Naruto Ninja Pirates

Yuh-huh.

Alright, thing that's bugging me is, Name's in Japanese are reversed. For example...

If my name was John, stupid-stien, then my name in Japanese would be, Stupid-stien, John.

Now, the mocie was rushed, so, of course you'll get a low score, but it was Fairly good, good job on it.

Cloud-Orion responds:

First of all, I know that names in Japanese are reversed. I'm pretty sure I reversed naruto's name. However, their are exeptions. If yourn name were to be John Stupid-stein, it would still be John Stupid-stein in Japanese. Foreign(to them) names stay the way they are. Japanese names are revered.

Also, Thanks for the input, it really was rushed.

Ackbar : BBQ strikes back Ackbar : BBQ strikes back

WOOHOO!

Very funny flash along withevery single one of your work, the best Ackbar series ever.

Nate's Demo Reel Nate's Demo Reel

It was good.

That was some of your work I haven't seen. Good work, you have become better. Though, no loops, please.

Cash Out Cash Out

Haha

This is awesome, good work, a bit similar to Homestar runner, way funny. Awesome work on this.

Snowy II: Home for Xmas Snowy II: Home for Xmas

That was good!

Great work on this! I like the classic look-out of it. ad yes, I've seen snowy one and two, they're great too!